Calculate and automate sales tax in real time at the point of checkout with WebSell’s TaxCloud e-commerce integration.
E-commerce integration for TaxCloud
TaxCloud is one of the most affordable automated sales tax compliance services. Retailers using TaxCloud can calculate accurate sales tax at the moment your customer checks out. TaxCloud features comprehensive reporting, compliance monitoring, and more.
For small businesses in the United States, TaxCloud is the best option for automatically calculating sales tax. Many businesses in the US based in the 25 TaxCloud Member States can also use TaxCloud for free as a fully state-paid option.
Smooth WebSell integration
Automatically calculate sales tax at the point of online checkout. No need for manual data entry.
Reporting and compliance monitoring
TaxCloud features a detailed reporting dashboard so you have full visibility over sales tax in each jurisdiction. You can also set up alerts when you are close to state tax threshold for collection.
Free option in 25 TaxCloud member states
TaxCloud is free in 25 states due to its status as a Certified Service Provider (CSP). The service is directly paid by the state in these jurisdictions meaning small businesses can use TaxCloud for free.
Remittance filing services
TaxCloud can file returns and remit on your behalf in all sales tax states so you can focus on adding value to your busines in other areas.
How to set up TaxCloud for WebSell
- Open the Webstore Manager.
- Go to the “Fulfillment & Taxes” tab.
- Select “Tax Providers” from the drop-down list and select “TaxCloud” in the “Provider Configuration” tab.
- Click the “Activate” button
- You will be redirected to the TaxCloud Setup page. If you already have a TaxCloud account, enter your TaxCloud credentials (API ID, API Key, Optional API ID, Optional API Key). To set up a new TaxCloud account, register over on their site.
- Click “Save”.
- You’re good to go!
Want to try an e-commerce platform that integrates smoothly with TaxCloud?
Book a demo to discuss your business, our TaxCloud integration, and more.