Come build the future of e‑commerce
WebSell is a dynamic and growing company. If you’d like to be part of an industry-leading organization that sets high standards and demands exceptional performance, then look no further.
We’re always looking for talented individuals with skills in sales, marketing, software engineering, web development + design, and IT support.
Reach out to us at email@example.com to learn more.
Junior Support Specialist
In this role, WebSell is looking to hire 3 passionate, outgoing people, with excellent verbal and written English, to join our Customer Service team.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an English-speaking role and applications will only be accepted in English — please ensure your CV is in English.
🤝 The deal
- Your job will be to work with our customers, ensuring their questions and requests are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- You will be working entirely through English, dealing mostly with American customers
- Day-to-day tasks will include: answering questions by email, live chat, and phone; working with senior technical colleagues to diagnose and solve issues; and performing any other duties as assigned
- Specific technical knowledge and skills are not required; you need to be comfortable with technology, and open to learning new things
🙋 About you
- You are an extrovert, who loves people, and gets energy from interacting with others
- You have excellent written and verbal English
- You are open and positive, with a willingness to learn new skills
- You are proactive in your approach to problem solving
- You can think on your feet to quickly respond to new situations and challenges
🌎 International experience
- To help a global customer base, WebSell works from the start of the day to late in the evening
- You will work on a shift basis, alternating between mornings and evenings (typically 10am-6pm and 2pm-10pm)
What we offer
💵 What you get
- Fun and relaxed working environment
- Invaluable experience in an exciting industry, with lots of potential for personal & professional growth
- Comprehensive training on our software and services
- City center location – overlooking the square on Stary Rynek
- Salary: 4,500-6,000 PLN gross
- Generous bonus pay for handling out-of-hours requests
- LuxMed and MultiBenefit (after trial period)
- Opportunities to work remotely (after trial period)
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV, in English only, to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Junior Support Specialist’ in the subject.
WebSell is a global leader in e-commerce for retailers. We help hundreds of physical retail businesses to sell online, in the US, Canada, Ireland, the UK, and Australia (and other English-speaking countries).
The company has been in business for 16 years, with a presence in Poznan since 2015, and is a subsidiary of one of the world’s largest technology companies, Constellation Software Inc. (CSU on the Toronto Stock Exchange).
As a fully independent business unit under Constellation, we offer all of the pluses of working for a small company, while also benefiting from the resources and opportunities that come with being part of a large corporation.