We are pleased to announce the release of the NitroSell eCommerce WebStore API, version 1.
This API enables web developers to integrate with your WebStore to perform the following operations:
- GetCustomerDetails: retrieve the details of a customer, given an e-mail address;
- GetAllTenders: get the list of available tenders;
- GetTendersByKeywords: search the list of available tenders, given a keyword;
- GetItem: retrieve a set of items, by item lookup code, keyword, department/category ID/name, etc.;
- GetShippingOptions: queries the list of possible shipping options for a given basket and customer;
- GetTaxForAnOrder: get the applicable amount of tax for a given basket and customer;
- GetShippingAndTaxForAnOrder: aggregates the previous two endpoints;
- InsertWebOrder: allows you add a new weborder for fulfillment through the webstore.
For the full integration documentation and publicly available sample codes, please visit this GitHub project.
In order to interact with the API, the web developer will need a private key and a user ID for your WebStore (Screenshot 1).
Screenshot 1: Providing a user ID and an API Key for your WebStore
You can provision these credentials from the API menu in your WebStore Manager as displayed below (Screenshot 2). You can also revoke access by disabling existing keys.
Screenshot 2: The API menu of your WebStore can be seen at the bottom of the page.
This feature is currently only available on the beta channel.