NitroSell’s Content Delivery Network (CDN) consists of three tiers, with multiple redundancies in each tier:
- The origin servers facilitate synchronizations, the provisioning of the dynamic data associated with your store – such as product and customer data – as well as secure transactions, and configuration details;
- The storage servers cache the static content that is synchronized with your webstore, such as media – product images, etc. – and files like PDF documents, CSS stylesheets and client-side scripts;
- Edge servers deliver the static content to your shoppers from the server geographically closest to your end users, using the data on the storage servers.
of your store, with workloads continually load-balanced between them to ensure maximum performance and responsiveness;
- Our storage servers are part of a secure service that consists of: multiple terabytes of storage capacity, geographical data replication, a hugely scalable architecture, and proprietary mapping and routing technology;
- By using this fault-tolerant storage service, NitroSell eCommerce makes your content available to shoppers on demand, anywhere in the world;
- When you upload static content to our origin servers, it is automatically uploaded in turn to the nearest storage server. As soon as the upload completes, the content is replicated to multiple storage servers in multiple geographical locations.
- The edge servers we use are part of the world’s largest distributed computing platform; it is a network of consisting of tens of thousands of servers, equipped with proprietary software and deployed in 69 countries;
- These servers reside within almost 1,000 of the world’s Internet Service Providers (ISPs);
- When content is requested by end users, our edge servers determine the optimal storage server from which to pull fresh content;
- Advanced algorithms are used to optimize routes and replicate data dynamically to deliver content more quickly, reliably and securely;
- Therefore, static content, which makes up the bulk of your webstore’s content, is delivered via the fastest, most reliable path from the edge server closest to the user, improving performance and reliability of both retrieval and delivery;
- Finally, freshness control features ensure that the content served to end users is always current.
Since NitroSell manages your entire e-commerce solution, concerns about the availability, reliability and performance of your webstore are worries of the past.